Erectile Dysfunction Alternatives
Erectile dysfunction is among the most common sexual health issues being experienced by men. It can occur to anyone, regardless of age and marital status. When you have it, you should visit your doctor immediately. However in case you are afraid of a doctor, you can also opt for these erectile dysfunction alternatives.
Nutritional supplements like arginine, Vitamin C and E, amino acid, zinc, bioflavonoids and flaxseed are proven to help in improving erectile function. You can eat foods that consist of these nutrients or you can also take the tablet or capsule forms.
This is an old way of healing for the Chinese which involves the use of solid and fine needles. These needles are stuck into certain body points. It enhances the ability of the body to overcome or resist health problems through the correction of imbalances. This has been tried by some men suffering from ED, and they were able to see improvements.
There are different herbal remedies that can be used as erectile dysfunction alternatives and among them are Ginkgo biloba and Asian ginseng.
Ginkgo biloba is originally used to treat cognitive decline. However, right now, it is also being used to treat ED. It is quite effective especially when you obtained your erectile dysfunction as a side effect of using antidepressant medicines.
Asian ginseng, particularly the red Korean ginseng, has been used for years to treat ED. It can help in alleviating symptoms and in bringing back the rigidity by promoting the creation of nitric oxide.
When you are using herbal remedies as erectile dysfunction alternatives, make sure that you take note of the following things.
- First, before trying any herbal remedy or product, make sure that visit your doctor. The doctor knows what is best for your condition and he can tell if the herbal remedy is suitable or not.
- When during or after using herbal remedies and you start to experience side effects like skin rashes, vomiting, anxiety, diarrhea, nausea, insomnia and rapid heartbeat, stop using the herbal remedy immediately then visit your doctor. If the side effect is severe, your doctor might prescribe you a medication.
- As much as possible, do not experience with herbs. There are some who will try mixing 2 different herbs, believing that it will work better. Since you don’t know what the herbal remedies can do aside from treating ED, better not combine anything.
- Herbal products are offered widely on stores, not only on online stores, but on local stores as well. Though they are herbal remedies, you should still confirm their claims. The claims should be supported by scientific-based information.
- When purchasing herbal products, make sure to study the brand first. Read the product description and make sure that the common name and scientific name of the herb is present. The manufacturer’s name and address should also be in the packaging, along with the expiry date, potential side effects, batch number and dosage guidelines.
- Lastly, when you are taking in other medications, make sure to inform your doctor of your plan of taking herbal remedies.
Opting for these erectile dysfunction alternatives is fine. If they can’t treat your ED, it might be high time for you to take another route, which can be the use of natural male enhancement supplement like Formula41 Extreme.